May 2, 2014





THE BENEFIT OF DOUBT

I have been regretting of performing many actions that have completely gone against who I am. Actions that whenever I recollect the details, neither sympathy nor pity will be manifested towards me. I, however, would only feel hate and remorse. Many of those acts have been displayed in many people, and in many circumstances. It affected not just those people that had been showed by such actions of mine, but it also affects me and those around me. 

I have been regretting that. 

They said, it would never make any difference if we keep sticking ourselves into our regret. It would never do us good. It would only, however, continuously bring us down to the stage that we would regret doing it

Maybe it would never do us good, maybe it would. 

Displeasure, the negative aspect that I will never be able to get out of my brain. 


No comments:

 



All rights reserved © 2010 - 2016
All images are property of the photographer, unless it is stated.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all the contents in any means
are prohibited without the photographer's written permission.